18th September 2010, 09:07 PM
print64

Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?

Hello ir,
Good Day

Iam preparing OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology,please advice me can i get objectve question and answeres of Printing Technology

Thanks Regards
Sasi

Related Questions:
  1. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  2. Electronics Communication Diploma based objective type questions and answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  4. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  5. What are the various government opportunities available for candidates with printing technology expertise?
  6. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  7. List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?
  8. Old questions related to diploma in printing technology?
  9. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  10. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  11. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Printing Technology after completing Diploma in Printing Technology? What is the procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  13. What are the various job opportunities in government sector?
  14. Which course is better among Printing Technology Diploma and BBA?
  15. Last 5 years Civil Diploma objective type questions and answers?
  16. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  17. What is the exact date of JEE registration form sale?
  18. How can I get admission in Anna University for 2nd year BE Printing Technology after completing 3 year Diploma in Printing Technology?
15th June 2011, 10:19 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?

dear friend ,

this is very good decision to get through this sector .
you can get all the papers from their official website.
so go through it
good luck..
16th June 2011, 02:59 PM
kartavya99

Default Re: Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?

yes you can get through internet.
5th July 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i paased in 5 subjects of first semister so can i get the admission for second year
5th August 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i want printing technology question papper for refrence?
4th April 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I have some printing technology books which are old editions including questions and answers. If some one is interested contact me in [email protected]. Jayaraman
11th October 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

how i will getting objective question model for competitive exam
10th December 2014, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

i want printing technology question paper for RRB?

Thx Md Asalam E mail- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?