9th February 2010, 01:08 AM
ganapathi

In officer training academy exam (OTA) will the previous year questions repeat?

Hi,

In O T A(officer training academy) exams ,will the previous year questions repeat??? if so pls forward previous 4 years English & General knowldge solved question paper at ([email protected]) .

regards,
ganapathi

9th February 2010, 03:04 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: In officer training academy exam (OTA) will the previous year questions repeat?

look dear you may find some questions simmilar to previous years but the chances are minimun because each year the paper is newely designed but the pattern remains the same so i can suggest you book for OTA by arihant publications for CDS and along with it you can purcahse a current affairs book ... good luck and all the best to you hope you make it this timein OTA..
9th February 2010, 01:38 PM
arunee

Post Re: In officer training academy exam (OTA) will the previous year questions repeat?

no dear it is not possible that in ota exam question might be reported ,but u can take the help of the previous year exam in understanding the pattern..? as gk is totally based on current issues..? best of luck
9th February 2010, 03:19 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: In officer training academy exam (OTA) will the previous year questions repeat?

no the papers dose not repeat every year but you can find some relevant question. you can see some last year papers for the preparations. i have mailed some papers to you e mail id you have specified.
9th February 2010, 08:18 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

sorry to tell you that the previous year papers does not repeat
but some of the question do repeat from previous year's papers
you can get the question papers from any books in market
so search for the best books in market

best of luck
9th February 2010, 11:25 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

You can get the questions related to OTA exam from the below sites:
www.ota.com/organic/faq.html
www.flipkart.com/ota-exam-review.../1556427018-6rx3fhe13d
10th February 2010, 12:04 AM
ganapathi

hi,,,

thanks guys.... and its my 1st attempt....thanks for the reply....

regards
ganapathi
10th February 2010, 12:11 AM
ganapathi

hi,,,,

thanks guys,,...and its my 1st attempt...thanks for the reply...

regards,
ganapathi
10th February 2010, 05:12 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

no it is not possible that in ota exam question might not be repeated..
10th February 2010, 08:40 PM
thakurbaba307

if you research the question papers of last 5-6 years you will find that at least 60% questions are asked from same topic, though seldom same questions are asked. so, buy some good preparation material and go through thoroughly the topics which are most expected.
28th February 2010, 05:40 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes the question will repeated but not all the time..
and not all questions..
so prepared in well manner
best of luck..
1st April 2010, 11:07 PM
vkram singh

can anyone tell me the next ota exam date plz.....
6th April 2010, 05:09 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend.
sorry friend,
only very few of the question is asked from the prevoius year,
most of the question is based on the same syllabus but different question.
o k
all the best
27th April 2010, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

pl tell me whether questions of previous year will repeat this year in OTA exam or not n please send me some previous year questions of GK n ENGLISH TO THIS E MAIL ID [email protected] and sugesstion some books also as its my 1st attempt.

regards
shalini.
4th May 2010, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year paper of ota
8th May 2010, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

please send me the previous yr exam question paper on my mail id [email protected]
8th May 2010, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I AM USING GLASSES BEARING -2 NUMBER SO AM I ELIGIBAL FOR OTA
28th May 2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

hi i need previous year question paper for ota exam plz ............ send me on my mail shawetasharma05@gmail .com once again plz reply me
29th May 2010, 09:28 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

yes the question will repeated but not all the time..very few of the question is asked from the prevoius year,
31st May 2010, 10:38 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend,
according to me few questions are repeated only their is value change in
officer training academy exam (OTA) .so my dear friend
go through the previous year questions
31st May 2010, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects of ota
1st June 2010, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

how can i apply for ota...?
and when should i....?
14th June 2010, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Send previous year questions. Also prescribe a good source to prepare well for English as well as General Knowledge part for OTA. ID: [email protected]
25th June 2010, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by atanu View Post
dear friend
yes the question will repeated but not all the time..
and not all questions..
so prepared in well manner
best of luck..
dear plz cn send the previous exm details.. so that i'll prepare for it thankxx man...
5th July 2010, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Send previous year questions. Also prescribe a good source to prepare well for English as well as General Knowledge part for OTA.how can i apply for ota...?And when should i....? what are the subjects of ota I need previous year question paper for ota exam plz ............ send me on my mail suresh.rao2005@gmail .com once again plz reply me
9th July 2010, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper of OTA.on my mail id [email protected] shall be very much thankful for your kind help.
15th July 2010, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansh_ansh View Post
yes the question will repeated but not all the time..very few of the question is asked from the prevoius year,
Namaste sir,
Its preeti sudha,and i am applying for the OTA exams for the first time.so will you please guide me in this regard.Are you online sir?
16th July 2010, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

can anybody suggest me the study material for preparation of OTA. like which books should I refer???
20th July 2010, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question papers of OTA on my mail id [email protected] n will u plz suggest me the study material for preparation of OTA? its my 1st attempt
19th August 2010, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

plz send me some sample papers of OTA n IMA................plz mail it to [email protected]
4th September 2010, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year paper of ota [email protected]
13th September 2010, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

hey, will u please send me ota last 3 to 4 year question paper at pk508412gmail.com
15th September 2010, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

hi.........
please tell me what are the subjects of ota & how many chances i can get for exam & can i give this exam in last sem of degree
17th September 2010, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

can i know the source, where i can get the solved question papers for previous 4-5 years. & can i git it on [email protected]

Thanks.
23rd September 2010, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

what are the books to study for gk for ota exam,kindly suggest me the name of topics,the course material for it.
25th September 2010, 02:11 PM
subhash1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganapathi View Post
Hi,

In O T A(officer training academy) exams ,will the previous year questions repeat??? if so pls forward previous 4 years English & General knowldge solved question paper at ([email protected]) .

regards,
ganapathi
downloads from the links below
best of luck
4th October 2010, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

plz can you tell me about the prepration for OTA like material, books etc. thanks !
7th October 2010, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

can u tell how to find out the exam date dates announced
21st October 2010, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am Pooja. I am wearing spactes then tell me i am eligible or not.
29th November 2010, 02:14 PM
mamta nirala

pleas send me previous 5 question paper OTA.My E.Mail Adderss mamtanirala@gmail .com
5th January 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

GOODEVENING SIR,please Send previous year questions. Also prescribe a good source to prepare well for English as well as General Knowledge part for OTA.how can i apply for ota...?And when should i....? what are the subjects of ota I need previous year question paper for ota exam plz ............ send me on my mail bikash1315@gmail .com once again plz reply me i am waiting for ur ans.....
13th January 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me previous year questions for OTA [email protected]
15th January 2011, 10:38 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
But sorry to tell you that previous year questions do not repeat but the pattern remains same.
Thanks.
15th January 2011, 10:43 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

dear friend
thank you
28th January 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds, i wud like to know abt the subjects to prepare for ota..........pls send me some previous quetion papers at [email protected].........
28th February 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

can i am join OTA, am last year student
2nd March 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

whats di yaar, m searching for officers traning Acedamy, & u teel me abut ogranic trade accociation.........
what is this yaar.......
20th March 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi..friends please guide me......
how to apply for OTA ? what is eligibility to apply OTA?
15th April 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

hiii i am jaideep age 18 doing b.com how much is the eye sight requirement for OTA and IMA
19th April 2011, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir pliz can you suggest me the study material for OTA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?