19th March 2012, 11:01 PM
ajay ajayrajurkar

Old question papers of AIEEA UG stream? What is the syllabus and books to be referred?

sir
i want aieea ug 2012 streem -a old question papers and syllubus books

2nd April 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Old question papers of AIEEA UG stream? What is the syllabus and books to be referred?

sir i want model paper of icar aieea ug enterance exam. which site should i refer?
8th April 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Old question papers of AIEEA UG stream? What is the syllabus and books to be referred?

sir,i want previous year ug entrance exam question papers of stream a,please send me sir
14th April 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

ya... am giving this information to you because when I searched for this in the net i didn't get it.......
since we have to submit the question paper we will not get the question paper after the exam ....
And after all it is an easy exam, only thing you need is wide subject knowledge {but not depth knowledge} and time management i.e 180 questions in 150 minutes. And for high scoring and top ranking you should have some magic skills from entrance coaching centers.
I will give you an example of easy question.---> what is the escape velocity of moon? it means ques. are more theory based.
All the best!!!!!!!
-Yasir
28th January 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

keval question puche ya answer bhi milega
3rd April 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,i need previous examination papers for AIEEA UG.
7th April 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i dont how the questions are asked . how can i prepare for exam??????????????????????????????
19th April 2013, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

whether AIEEA UG IS EASY/NOT?
15th September 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ya... am giving this information to you because when I searched for this in the net i didn't get it.......
since we have to submit the question paper we will not get the question paper after the exam ....
And after all it is an easy exam, only thing you need is wide subject knowledge {but not depth knowledge} and time management i.e 180 questions in 150 minutes. And for high scoring and top ranking you should have some magic skills from entrance coaching centers.
I will give you an example of easy question.---> what is the escape velocity of moon? it means ques. are more theory based.
All the best!!!!!!!
-Yasir
bhai thank u.......
22nd March 2014, 10:59 AM
aieea

sir, i need previous year question paper for stream A of AIEEA UG.Can you tell from where i could get it?
9th April 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm in a desperate condition.... there's no sample question papers of AIEEA put up in net? Can any body tell me how the exam's like?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?