4th September 2011, 08:20 PM
hny1186

Old question papers for BHEL Supervisor Trainee Finance entrance test in PDF format?

Please provide me the old question papers for BHEL Supervisor Trainee Finance entrance test in PDF format as soon as possible .

26th September 2011, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Old question papers for BHEL Supervisor Trainee Finance entrance test in PDF format?

Hi Sir,

Would be of great help if you send the Previous question papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam for finance.
To mail id : [email protected]
Thanks sir
10th November 2011, 05:46 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Old question papers for BHEL Supervisor Trainee Finance entrance test in PDF format?

dear friend,

i will send you the mail you can check it out tommorrow,
and you can also search it one time
from www.placementpapers.net.
best of luck.
10th November 2011, 05:56 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

i will send you the mail you can check it out tommorrow,
and you can also search it one time
from www.placementpapers.net.
best of luck.
13th July 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
Would be of great help if you send the Previous question papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam for finance to [email protected].
11th August 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the Previous question papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam for finance to [email protected]
11th August 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Could you please send me previous question papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam for finance to [email protected]
20th August 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Please send the previous years finance trainees solved papers to [email protected]
25th August 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam

Would be of great help if you send the
Previous question papers of BHEL Supervisor
Trainee exam for finance plz..
my email id- [email protected]
thanks...
11th September 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Nanu apply maadidini nangu kalsi previous year or model question paper as per syllabus
[email protected]
7th May 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon. I am planning to appear for BHEL entrance ( Finance ). It would be of great help if you could send me previous years' question papers to my email id.

[email protected]

Thanks and regarss
2nd April 2021, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Good Morning!

I am planning to appear for Recruitment of SUPERVISOR TRAINEES (FINANCE) - 2021. It would be of great, if you could send me previous years question papers to the below email id.

[email protected]

Regards,
Mamtha Prakash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?