7th August 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Which one has the highest application between Organic and Industrial Chemistry?

Which one has the highest application between organic and industrial chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
  2. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  3. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  5. What is eligibility for niper-jee if gate is removed for pharmacy?
  6. Reference books for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced -- [New]
  7. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  8. Books recommended for Physics, Maths, Geography for IIT JAM exam?
  9. Books to be used to prepare for MSc Entrance in Pune University?
  10. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  11. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  12. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  13. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  14. Is it possible to join M.Sc in Applied Chemistry after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry? Required Procedure for this?
  15. Syllabus of IB entrance exam? Books to be referred for the exam?
  16. Books for IIT JEE level for organic chemistry?
  17. What type of jobs can I get after MSc in Organic Chemistry? Scope of inorganic chemistry or industrial basis?
  18. Want to make a career related to organic chemistry. How to proceed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?