2nd March 2012, 10:43 PM
mulikmanali10

How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?

I have 54% marks in MSc organic chemistry, i have interested to do Phd in chemistry. please suggest 50% marks considered university. I am belonging to general category. My mail id : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  3. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016 -- [New]
  4. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  6. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  7. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  9. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  11. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  12. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  13. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  15. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  16. Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?
  17. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  18. Procedure to Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
7th May 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?

I am a student of class 10th.
What can I do to make my future or secure job in foreign in organic chemistry?
8th May 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?

i have msc chemistry ,any job vacancy for me?
13th June 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i have 54.30% in msc microbioiogy can i do phd
12th July 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm planning to do M.Sc. chemistry from kuvempu university distance education. After M. Sc., can i able to do Ph.D.?
7th November 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?

I have 54% marks in MSc organic chemistry, i have interested to do Phd in chemistry. please suggest 50% marks considered university. I am belonging to obc category. My mail id : [email protected]
8th November 2012, 07:44 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
Well it is a fact that your M.Sc. marks are a little low, than required mostly for Ph.D. Mostly universities require 60% or more marks in the master degree for candidates to go for their Ph.D. You can go for UGC NET. The full form form this is university grants commission national eligibility test. Here if you clear the examination, then irrespective of your master degree marks, you will be recruited in Ph.D. degree curriculum. If you qualify NET then you will not require to sit for any separate examinations to get Ph.D. in any university. To start your research you might have to just go for an interview procedure and have to clear it. Please log onto www.ugc.ac.in to enroll for NET in your subject.
16th March 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

hi
i got 58% marks in M.Sc chemistry. My gate-2013 marks is 32.14. i belong from OBC category. Can i enrolled for P.Hd program from IIT.
23rd May 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have complete B.Sc with chemistry with 66.66 %.
sir, i have asked some question, please give me a answer.
(1) what is the scope after B.sc in pharmaceutical company.
(2) what is my roll and work in pharmaceutical company.
(3) which is the salary for fresher B.Sc or M.Sc organic student.
sir. i dont know english better, but i must try to say question in english. sir, sorry for the mistake.
sir, please send me answer on my e-mail adress : [email protected]
thank you, sir.......
7th June 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

doing phd in analytical chemistry does offers a good career&what type of field will suits for girls?
27th June 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed msc in organic chemistry with 54% I wand to do any agreeculture diploma plz suggest which on is best for me. plz.
my email I'd is "[email protected].
18th July 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do Ph. D in organic chemistry. Is it possible to do Long distance edu. I got 66 percent please tell me the universities and institution for Ph. D.
1st April 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

hello i have done my m.sc in organic chemistry and i want to ask you by which way i can do prepration for net and which method of prepration would be effactive . Is that true jrf is complusary for doing ph.d in chemistry
11th April 2016, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

How can i go to america for job after complete msc in chemestry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?