4th August 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Is one year gap allowed in CDAC course?

Is one year gap allowed in CDAC course?...Could u please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys? I have scored 72% in 10th, 58.8% in 12th
  2. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  4. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  5. Will I be able to get placed in Amdocs if pursuing PGDAC and having gaps in academics? -- [New]
  6. CDAC placement after post graduate diploma courses?
  7. How can I join CDAC from DAC course? I have complete B.Tech a year ago
  8. Can I get a job in WIPRO, Infosys, L&T company?
  9. Can I be eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 71% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 66%in B.Tech?
  10. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
  11. What can be a valid reason for a 1 year Gap for getting a job in WIPRO or Infosys?
  12. Will I get placed for sure after pursuing Diploma from CDAC?
  13. What is the job criteria to apply for WIPRO, TCS company?
  14. Maximum number of years of gap allowed by Syntel in Campus Recruitment?
  15. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for Tata Motors, JCB and JINDAL being a candidate having secured 67% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 68% in BE with Mechanical stream?
  17. Eligibility for software companies after 76.5% ,73% and 55% in B.E EEE(8th semester), 12 and 10th standard?
  18. Which Companies am I eligible to get Job having secured 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
30th July 2016, 09:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is one year gap allowed in CDAC course?

Yes, there is no issue, candidates with one year gap in academics can apply for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing. The minimum academic qualification required for CDAC course is bachelor of computer application or computer science to apply for any course of CDAC.

There are different courses offered by CDAC like:

>>Diploma in IT project Management.

>>Diploma in Business Computing.

>>Diploma in Java Programming.

>>Diploma in Embedded Programming.

You can apply for entrance examination conducted for admission in CDAC. Those who qualify the exam are able to take admission in desired course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?