22nd July 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What can be a valid reason for a 1 year Gap for getting a job in WIPRO or Infosys?

Hello I am now in 2nd year of B.Tech (CSE). I know one year gap is allowed with valid reason. But after 12 I just dropped for one year for preparation of jee. So, what should I say about reason.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for applying job in IT companies if I have 2 years gap in studies?
  2. Eligibility for Wipro and Infosys placement Test -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  4. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma?
  6. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  7. Am I eligible for company like TCS and Wipro if I have scored 59.82% marks in 12th and above 60% in 10th and B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  9. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
  10. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should be the reason given to interviewer for a year gap in academics?
  12. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  13. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  14. Job opportunities in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for M.Sc(Physics) postgraduate?
  15. Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?
  16. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  17. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  18. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
23rd July 2011, 01:17 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can be a valid reason for a 1 year Gap for getting a job in WIPRO or Infosys?

dear friend,
As you want to get a job in Wipro or Infosys , so the valid reason for a 1 year gap will be something related to computer course by which they will get benefited..

So mention a course like - Java, .NET, networking..

These are the courses are very very important to get a job in IT companies..

But if you mention the course then you must have knowledge about the course.. Because at the time of interview they may ask you questions related to the courses you have done during that 1year gap..

So, be prepare for that...

All the best..
23rd July 2011, 01:28 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can be a valid reason for a 1 year Gap for getting a job in WIPRO or Infosys?

dear friend,
As you want to get a job in Wipro or Infosys , so the valid reason for a 1 year gap will be something related to computer course by which they will get benefited..

So mention a course like - Java, .NET, networking..

These are the courses are very very important to get a job in IT companies..

But if you mention the course then you must have knowledge about the course.. Because at the time of interview they may ask you questions related to the courses you have done during that 1year gap..

So, be prepare for that...

All the best..
23rd December 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I worked in a MNC for 1.4 years. Then i decided to do higher studies, so i resigned the job, but unfortunately due to some personal reason i can't able to do my studies. Now i again decided to go for job. Now i had 10 months gap in my employment. I have been searching for job for the past 10 months. I haven't done any courses during these gap. Can you please tell me how to explain about this gap in my interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?