8th March 2010, 02:11 PM
Sanjuanib

Online MHT CET application form for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) candidate?

I am awaiting for the replay of Query on dated 07/03 for MHT-CET.
I am unable to contact to right person to update me / resole my issue.
Do you have the online application form of MHT-CET for out side Maharashtra state (OMS) candidate?

Pl help so we can timely complete the required formality.

Sanju

11th March 2010, 02:27 PM
rrmohantysmile

Default Re: Online MHT CET application form for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) candidate?

For Outside Maharashtra candidates excluding other candidates are (Eligible only for BVSc. & AH, Engineering & Pharmacy courses) who can get their forms duly checked and scrutinised as well as after showing all other documents as prescribed to the Office of any Divisional Authority are allowed for the exam..

All the Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) candidates mentioned should show relevant documents of a) photo identity and b) SSC or equivalent examination marks to the Divisional/Notified authority at the time of submission of application form.

i hope this information helps you out in some possible way.. rest if you have any doubt left with you then plz ask..
i will be glad to solve them...
good luck.. bye take care....
11th March 2010, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Online MHT CET application form for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) candidate?

The candidates from outside Maharashtra (OMS) can purchase application form and information brochure of MHT-CET-2010 from any divisional authority office as mentioned in annexure-A by submitting demand draft of Rs 700/- drawn in favour of competent authority, MHT-CET, Mumbai payable at Mumbai, drawn on any scheduled commercial bank............
13th March 2010, 10:30 PM
mike shinoda back

hi...
you can purchase application form and information brochure of MHT-CET-2010 from any divisional authority office..........and of course from online....
www.successcds.net.
10th May 2010, 01:22 PM

when is the next cet to be held for dentistry?
13th June 2010, 06:15 PM

online form for candidate out maharasashtra
27th December 2010, 08:13 PM

when is the maharashta cet for admissions to medical college .i m answering my 12th in march 2011
3rd January 2011, 11:51 AM
sonica bhatia

Smile Re: Online MHT CET application form for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) candidate?

sir please send me application form in my email id [email protected] of b.pharmacy.

20th January 2011, 03:10 PM

when we can apply for MH-CET online ????
22nd January 2011, 02:04 PM

sir, can i get admission 2nd year class of engg lnstitute of maharastra college..?
please reply me at [email protected]
30th January 2011, 07:47 AM

SIR MY DAUGHTER STUDY IN MAHARASTRA TILL 10 NOW SHE STUDY IN KERALA CBSE FOR 12 .IS ANY CHANCE TO GET ENGG ADMISSION IN MAHARASTRA..
5th February 2011, 11:59 AM

In Gujarat where is the main center for purchase the FORM of MHCET ?????
9th February 2011, 03:54 PM

Sir, can i know what is the online fee of mhtcet form and how i will get mhtcet through online?
please send me your regards.
9th February 2011, 08:37 PM

sir i have given m 10 from lucknow and now studying in mumbai my 12 .and i dont have domicile .So am i OMS candidate??
10th February 2011, 05:00 PM

i have passed my 10th and 12th board exams from madhya pradesh..my father is in central govt. working in maharastra from the past 20 years. am i eligible for MHCET to apply for mbbs course..? please tell me soon at [email protected]
13th February 2011, 05:38 PM

Sir From Where i can get the form online
14th February 2011, 06:03 PM

can i get a chance to fill on line mhcet form
17th February 2011, 11:24 PM

sir please send me application form in my email id [email protected] sir its my kindly request to u...
23rd February 2011, 03:17 PM

sir please send me application form in my e-mail id [email protected] ,its my kindly request to u
8th March 2011, 01:40 PM

image verification is importent
9th March 2011, 04:42 PM

sir please send me application form in my e-mail ID ([email protected])
its my kindly request to u.
if possible please send important details,instruction also with application form.
18th March 2011, 12:17 PM

I'm and my parents are domecile of Maharshtra by birth also but I have completed my HSC/12th from Madhya Pradesh.
Am I eligible to appear for MHT-CET 2011? Where can I get application form?

P. Dipa
19th March 2011, 12:40 AM
badal pandit

sir, can i get admission 2nd year class of engg lnstitute of maharastra college..?
please reply me at [email protected]
Yes you can get admission in 2nd year engg in maharastra if u have compleated ur Diploma/BSc from any recognize college or university

some college are under controlled of ltjs like:
1) Lokmanya tilak engg clg (Mumbai)
2) Priyadarshani engg clg (nagpur)

these are private college so take care of it and for more detail
visit: http://www.dte.org.in/

thank u
23rd March 2011, 11:10 AM

IN WESTBENT WHERE TO GET MHT-CET MEDICAL FORM ? WHETHER THERE IS ANY WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD THE MHT-CET MEDICAL FORM?
23rd March 2011, 03:20 PM

I am domicile of maharshtra state but passed 12 from Gujarat. So can I fill in mht cet 2011???
24th March 2011, 05:39 PM

gujratb me where milega mhcet ka avaden form........hame iske avasykta hai chuki hm engineer banke apni ghar ke maramt karna chate hai vo kya hai na kyhi se bhe pani lik hota raheta hai to mai chauga ke aap muje mere airways se form bhej do varna free ke trip cancel.... uad rakiyo agar nahi aa to koi.................................. koi bat nai agle bar tri karege. agar aap chae to ghus bhe le sakte hai lekin mai police ke pas bhe ja sakta hu so be careful...... chaklo yar pak gaye hoge okay bye aap lof facebook par ho me bhe hu vo kya mere frn, kam haito badane hai so send me req. vaise kya karto ho aap log onlin raz ata hao chalo ab muje buk lag rahe hai chat later. bye tc.
25th March 2011, 08:05 AM

Sir. Please send online application form of MHT CET(engineering).I'm a outside candidate. My email ID is [email protected]
27th March 2011, 09:40 AM

sir,i want to fill cet form online but i did not found any particular web address,so can u pls give a particular adress on my [email protected]
27th March 2011, 06:57 PM

sir please send me application form in my e-mail ID ([email protected])
its my kindly request to u.
if possible please send important details,instruction also with application form.
31st March 2011, 03:20 PM

sir, it would be very kind of you if you kindly send me an application form for mhtcet (medical).I Anindita Saha of West Bengal has just appeared my class12 cbse examination.My email id [email protected]
11th April 2011, 06:43 PM

can we have mht-cet forms now?
17th April 2011, 03:55 PM

Mht pmt ki last date kya hai?
10th May 2011, 06:26 PM
fantom_235

how to take admission in maharashtra medical college? pls. tell me admission processor....
5th June 2011, 07:46 PM
maddy chavan

plz tell me hw to apply for notification for mht-cet
18th October 2011, 10:46 PM
rathodabhijit47

There are no online forms of cet. You may obtain it from divisional authority.
15th November 2011, 11:12 AM

sir plz send me the form of mht cet 2012 , my email id is [email protected]
10th January 2012, 05:47 PM

sir plz send me the form of mht cet 2012 , my email id is [email protected]
2nd February 2012, 05:26 PM

sir, iam a maharashtrien but never studied . am i eligible for writing mht cet.
2nd March 2012, 08:46 PM

sir i have a doubt, On which date will the online form for MHT CET will be available, please help me out, i'm hearing that this form will be available in mid march. Thank you.
2nd March 2012, 08:55 PM

sir, i am outsider and wants to fill MHT CET apllication form. Can i fill it online. I'm hearing that application forms are available in mid march. Sir i want to know exact date of available of online forms. Thank you
11th March 2012, 09:56 AM

When the MH_CET 2012 application form will be available online? Can anyone send the form to [email protected]
15th March 2012, 04:56 PM

I am domicile of maharshtra state but passed 12 from Kerala. So can I fill in mht cet 2012??? so send the form to [email protected]
15th March 2012, 05:08 PM

sir, i am outsider and wants to fill MHT CET apllication form. Can i fill it online. I'm hearing that application forms are available in mid march. Sir i want to know exact date of available of online forms. I am domicile of maharshtra state but passed 12 from Kerala. So can I fill in mht cet 2012??? Send [email protected]

20th March 2012, 11:20 AM

sir, i am outsider and wants to fill MHT CET apllication form. Can i fill it online. I'm hearing that application forms are available in mid march. Sir i want to know exact date of available of online forms. I am domicile of maharshtra state but passed 12 from haryana So can I fill in mht cet 2012???
21st March 2012, 05:58 AM

* MAH CET (medical/engineering) Form has to be purchased at Govt medical colleges in selected Maharashtra district places
* If we have to do it then the form has to be sent to you by post
* You need to deposit at Govt medical colleges before March 31
* Who is going to do this for you? How can this author send you a form on email?
* Use your sense.
* Online application filling is not yet activated by backward DTE, check its site regularly, don't ask here.
21st March 2012, 01:19 PM

sir, i m a domicile of maharashtra n had appeared for 12th hsc exam last year but due to some reason was not eligible so inorder to gain my eligibility i m apppearing frm nios board.....so i would like to know whether i m a outside maharashtra student or maharashtra student.....
22nd March 2012, 10:07 AM

Sir I have purchased form for my brother as OMS candidate, now the thing is that :

1) While submitting the form I will have to show the candidate ID, as the candidate will be less than 18 while filling this form, so he dont have License, VotelId. Also there school have not given ID card.
In that case which proof I can show while submitting the form, as he cannot come down 1200Km just for submitting form.

2) Can I have the list of colleges where OMS candidates can apply, as it is clearly mentioned in the brochure that the OMS candidate are not eligible for CAP process.

Sir reply please as the last date for submitting the form is 31 March12 and my brother has to post all the documents by Speed Post.

Regards.
22nd March 2012, 10:18 AM

I have purchased form for my brother who is and OMS candidate, now have two queries:

1) Its written in the brochure that I have to submit the ID card of the candidate while submitting the form, but the candidate is below 18 so no License and Voter card. Also there school dont issue ID card in class 12th. There is no meaning of candidate coming from 1200KM just for submitting the form.

So what else can i show while submitting his form????

2) Its clearly mentioned in the brochure that the OMS candidate are not eligible for CAP process, so can you tell me the list of colleges where they can admission and the procedure for the same.

Please give answer ASAP as my brother has to send the filled form by Speed post and last date of submission is 31 Mar12
25th March 2012, 09:56 PM

sir plzz... send me application form on my email id [email protected]
27th March 2012, 03:05 PM

Sir, plz send me the application form of mht-cet. My email id is [email protected]