10th August 2010, 10:43 PM
sherl0ck

Openings in law enforcement sector after completing B.Tech with IT branch?

I will complete my B tech with IT branch and I want to know the openings in the law enforcement sector for me. Please help

14th July 2011, 12:33 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Openings in law enforcement sector after completing B.Tech with IT branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherl0ck View Post
I will complete my B tech with IT branch and I want to know the openings in the law enforcement sector for me. Please help
Hi, looks like you are looking for some adventure, good. Now by law enforcement it can be police, paramilitary, cbi etc.

For police- you can apply for IPS or for Sub-Inspector and other vacancies as per your state.

For paramilitary- you can apply for CPF to join as an Assist. Commandant or CPO to join as a Sub-Inspector.

For CBI- you can apply for CGLE(combined graduate level exam) to join as an Inspector.

So choose the best for you & Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
31st July 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Openings in law enforcement sector after completing B.Tech with IT branch?

where can i get entrance details for SI and meterials to preparation?
23rd December 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

hello sir you r just doing a fabulous job by providing depth knowledge of every feild...
I also have a question i want to know any agenci means police dept of any milatry or para military force is recruting for Cyber crime cell...
3rd May 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

sir what is syllabus of enforcement sub inspector exam conducted by bihar ssc.
17th July 2012, 03:10 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend, Its really good that want to do something different. Yes, ofcourse you can join enforcement.
It can be following:

1. Police: For this you have to first clear the exam of civil services for higher position like IPS(Indian Police Service)
You can apply for the post of Inspector, sub-Inspetors.

2. Paramiitary: You can apply for CPF to join as Assistant Commandant or CPO

3. CBI: You can apply for CGLE(combined graduate level exam) to join as an Inspector

Its completely your choice what you want to apply for. Choose the best one for you.

Wish you all the best.
27th July 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I wanna know about scope in law after b.tech.....pls help.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?