6th October 2011, 11:44 PM
nema shivam

Future scope of Computer Science Engineering? Number of seats for SCRA Exam?

sir,I am the of class 11 and i want to know that what are the future scopes in c.s. engineering.

sir I also want to that how many seats available for the scra exams?
THANKS.HOPING FOR REPLY...

12th November 2011, 10:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future scope of Computer Science Engineering? Number of seats for SCRA Exam?

There is large number of openings for candidates completing CS Engineering. With the boom in software sector they can find opportunities in various software companies. They can also find opportunities in public sector companies like DCA, SAIL, ONGC, etc. There is large number of openings in private sector as well. The number of seats in SCRA is about 10.
31st December 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future scope of Computer Science Engineering? Number of seats for SCRA Exam?

admit card for scra exam-2012
18th January 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i m 2nd yr stdnt in cse plz motivate me for future. prasun
18th January 2012, 09:38 PM
adithyaparavastu

Employment of computer software engineers is projected to increase by 38 percent over the 2006 to 2016 period, which is much faster than the average for all occupations. This occupation will generate about 324,000 new jobs, over the projections decade, one of the largest employment increases of any occupation.
Employment growth will result as businesses and other organizations adopt and integrate new technologies and seek to maximize the efficiency of their computer systems. Competition among businesses will continue to create incentive for sophisticated technological innovations, and organizations will need more computer software engineers to implement these changes.
Demand for computer software engineers will also increase as computer networking continues to grow. For example, expanding Internet technologies have spurred demand for computer software engineers who can develop Internet, intranet, and World Wide Web applications. Likewise, electronic data-processing systems in business, telecommunications, government, and other settings continue to become more sophisticated and complex. Implementing, safeguarding, and updating computer systems and resolving problems will fuel the demand for growing numbers of systems software engineers.
New growth areas will also continue to arise from rapidly evolving technologies. The increasing uses of the Internet, the proliferation of Web sites, and mobile technology such as wireless Internet have created a demand for a wide variety of new products. As individuals and businesses rely more on hand-held computers and wireless networks, it will be necessary to integrate current computer systems with this new, more mobile technology.

The total number of seats in SRCA is 10-14 seats.
26th February 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the average starting salary for any student who would have completed B.Tech. (in comp.sci.) and mba ??
19th March 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know how much no of computer science and engg seats in india.and among this how much students getting placement
12th April 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

what all things we want to study in computer eng,its starting salary in india
20th April 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th. i want to persue computer engineering. what courses i have to persue and their duration??? please
20th April 2012, 05:42 PM
Bhavanisuppy

Red face Re: Future scope of Computer Science Engineering? Number of seats for SCRA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nema shivam View Post
sir,I am the of class 11 and i want to know that what are the future scopes in c.s. engineering.

sir I also want to that how many seats available for the scra exams?
THANKS.HOPING FOR REPLY...
Answer to question 1:

Scopes of Computer Science Engineering. You can work in the below areas.

Work in design and development of computer systems, networking technologies, design data structures, creating graphical animations etc.
Artificial Intelligence
Computer Design and Engineering
Computer Architecture
Information Technology
Software Engineering
Computer Theory
Operating Systems and Networks
Software Applications

Answer 2 : 42 seats are avaiable in SCRA.
27th April 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

what are the software companies that provide job opportunities for computer science engineering students?
19th June 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

SIR , I HAS 65% IN 4 SEMESTER AND I HAVE EASILY GET THE JOB IN 2014 END?
21st June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST COURSE COMPUTER SCIENCE OR ELECTRONIC & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING ? WHICH COURSE
GET QUICK JOB WITH GOOD PACKAGE OF SALARY ?
21st July 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria to get a good job from computer engg??
19th October 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there availability for government job in cse
29th October 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a btech 1st year student in Electronics & Telecommunication branch..
In my college branch changing is possible after the completion of first year after securing good pointers..
I want to know that whether i should change my branch from Electronics & Telecommunication to Computer softwares or not ...keeping in mind the job opportunities and scope og the respective field.
Please suggest me
27th February 2013, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

which field of engineering is the best for makeing money
11th March 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th class student.. with PCM..which trade of engineering will be best for girls..with opportunities...
11th March 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i m a science student of class 12th..i want to know which faculties of engineering will be best for girls with job opportunities ...
12th April 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of class 9th i love computer so i want to take computer in9th class i am a girl so is there is any problem to take computer is this better for me my 8th class percentage is 93.4
19th July 2013, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

i have study in comp&sci eng of b.e complete after m.e ya m.teach which of my career for better
20th April 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I really want to an engineer and so i would like to choose to be computer science engineer.
Now, how can i go for computer engineer ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?