12th June 2012, 10:46 AM
pinki shukla

Opportunities that can increase probability to get a job after completing B.E with 70%?

ihave completed my b.e. in 2011 with 70%, my academic record is good. i secured 81.8% in 10th, 73.3% in 12th.
but still i didn't get any technical job??
Please tell me the oppurtunities through which i can increase my possibility of getting job

Related Questions:
  1. Salary for BSc Biotech Students?
  2. Is there any scope in career with B.Sc Statistics? What to do after B.Sc. Statistics?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  4. Which one is better, M.Tech after B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech? Which has better future prospects?
  5. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  6. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech? -- [New]
  8. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  10. What can I do after completing BSc in CBZ? What are the job opportunities?
  11. Job opportunities after completing O Level?
  12. Careers for Pharmacy course in India? Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  14. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  16. What should I choose between BCA and Economics Hons?
  17. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  18. Job opportunities after CS course?
29th September 2012, 07:32 PM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: Opportunities that can increase probability to get a job after completing B.E with 70%?

Hello,
Well you didn't mentioned your field of specialization that is your branch in engineering. So it will be difficult to suggest the field from which you can go for. As you have mentioned you need a technical job so I assume that you are from CS/IT branch.
After completion of B.Tech with an aggregate percentage of 70%, so you have a bright future. As you mentioned your academic background is very good so you have many scope to jump for.
You can apply for many software companies as software programmer in the following MNCs (Multinational Companies)-
*TCS
*CTS
*IBM
*WIPRO
*INFOSYS
*SYNTEL
*CAPGEMINI
etc..

These companies have their recruitment policies. They took students having good academic background.
These companies conduct OFF CAMPUS recruitment for pass out students. For appearing in off campus recruitment, you have to register along with your current CV to sit for the written test.

The phases for recruitment is-
*General Ability test(Written)
*Group Discussion
*Technical Interview
*HR Interview
*Personal Interview
The General Ability test (written) consists of different phases that is Aptitude, reasoning(verbal, non-verbal), English and general awareness. If you will qualify in written then you will be called for the further round.
So these are the procedure to get a off campus recruitment job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?