6th January 2012, 10:04 AM

Careers for Pharmacy course in India? Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy?

what is the pharmacy carrier in india?
What is best m.pharma or mba after b.pharma?

9th January 2012, 06:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Careers for Pharmacy course in India? Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy?

After B.Pharm you can join as pharmacists in many hospitals both in public and private sector. You can also find job opportunities in many pharmaceutical companies and research centers. After completing B.Pharm, M.Pharm is a good option for you. Your opportunities in the field of pharmacy will increase. If you have an interest in administration and management you should opt for MBA. You can even opt for MBA in Pharmacy if you have an interest in same.
17th June 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Careers for Pharmacy course in India? Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy?

which type of mba is beneficial for a pharmacist career if he works as a hospital pharmacist???
12th August 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What is option after b pharma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?