26th February 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Opportunities in Indian Navy for B.Sc Electronics passed out candidates?

I have completed B.Sc Electronics in 2014-2017. I want to know about opportunities to join in Indian Navy. Please, give me details about it. Is there any way in which I can join Indian Navy based on my current qualification?

28th February 2018, 01:44 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities in Indian Navy for B.Sc Electronics passed out candidates?

You can join Indian Navy through CDS examination after completing B.Sc in Electronics.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service and conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria for CDS examination are:-
Candidate must have completed graduation from any recognized university.
Candidate must be between the age of 19 years to 23 years.
Candidate should be physically and mentally fit.
28th February 2018, 05:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities in Indian Navy for B.Sc Electronics passed out candidates?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of your B.Sc. Electronics course. To join Indian Army, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline and those are unmarried male candidates in the age range of 19 to 24 years are eligible to apply for CDS examination. By qualifying the CDS written examination, you have to appear in further rounds of the recruitment process to join in Indian Navy.
1st March 2018, 10:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

As you have pursued B.Sc. in Electronics, so you can join Indian Navy through CDS Exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services Exam that is conducted by UPSC every year twice.

To be eligible for this exam, you must have completed graduation from a recognized University.

You can also appear for this exam, if you are currently in final year of graduation.

Upcoming CDS Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 18 November 2018.

Application Forms for CDS Exam will be released on 8 August 2018.

Last date to fill application forms is 3 September 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?