5th June 2012, 01:34 AM
shivvu

Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%

resp sir, i am S B.Mukkalmath and i have completed M.Sc(electronics) with 62% and B.Sc with combinations (physics,mathematics,electronics) with 60% and now i am 24yr old.i am eager to join Indian navy or merchant navy.am i eligible?and what is the criterion to join?please answer me sir........

5th June 2012, 07:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%

You can join the navy through CDS or the SSC scheme. For both the scheme the age limit is 25 years. You are eligible to join the logistics section or the education section. To join the logistics section you should be a male candidate. You are not eligible to join merchant navy as the maximum age limit is 22 years.
14th July 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%

is merchant navy is good or Indian navy as career and why?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?