28th March 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Paper pattern of NET home science?

hello,
i want to ask that the paper pattern of net home science is changing from this upcoming year?????
what will be the new pattern????

16th November 2012, 12:46 PM
hibernate
Member+

Default Re: Paper pattern of NET home science?

hello friends...

The Home Science Paper II of NET is a 100 marks paper. The time limit for the same is an hour and a quarter. All the questions in this paper are objective type questions carrying two marks each. The total number of questions in the booklet will be 50. The student is expected to attempt all of them. Since there is negative marking in the paper, you will need to be careful while answering. The rate is 25% deduction on every incorrect answer.

A separate answer booklet is provided to answer the questions. The candidate has to darken the correct answer in the booklet. The question paper will appear in two languages – English and Hindi. The candidate is free to answer in either of the languages. There is no fixed portion or syllabus for the exam. Anyone wishing to give the exam should and must refer to the previous years’ papers. Usually the last 10 years paper gives the candidate a fair idea of what to expect in the exam.

The paper is relatively simple to answer. There is place for rough work behind the paper. However, in a subject like Home Science, it is of little or no use.

Download NET Home Science (Paper II) Papers

16th November 2012, 09:24 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Paper pattern of NET home science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
i want to ask that the paper pattern of net home science is changing from this upcoming year?????
what will be the new pattern????

Paper Pattern of NET Home Science

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted every year by the UGC (University Grants Commission) for lectureship eligibility and Junior Research Fellowship programme..

As of now, there have been no changes in the pattern of the examinations..

The current pattern is as follows :-

Paper -1 will be of 100 marks and for a duration of 75 minutes..and will consist of 60 questions out of which you have to attempt any 50..

Paper-2 will be of 100 marks and of 75 minute duration..will consist of 50 questions..

Paper-3 will be of 150 marks and of 120 minutes and will consist of 75 questions..

I have attached some of the previous year question papers of Home Science along with this post for your reference..

Go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

You can Click Here for any more details on the exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
10th July 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I Want NET Home Science (Paper I) Exam....I Request you to Download Previous Year Question Papers..Its Humbly Request.
23rd August 2018, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can you send me the sample papers with answer key of Home Science and Botany subjects.My mail is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?