18th April 2017, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Is Parul university best for Aeronautical engineering?

Is the Parul university best for aeronautical engineering if not then which college I should be joined, please do suggest that to me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma Aeronautical course in Gujarat?
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  6. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  7. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  8. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  11. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  12. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  13. Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering in a budget of 10 Lakhs?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  15. Placements after aeronautical engineering at hindustan university
  16. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
18th April 2017, 01:02 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Is Parul university best for Aeronautical engineering?

In my view Parul university is the best for Aeronautical Engineering after the considering the below:
a. Good Campus
b. Teaching wise
c. Campus Placements
d. Other amenities etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?