27th January 2017, 03:21 PM
Pallavi ch1992

Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam of Osmania University for Computer Science? How to prepare for it?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering and have registered to do Ph.D from Osmania University. I don't know about the syllabus and preparation. Please provide me syllabus of this exam? How to prepare for it? Send me detail on email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  2. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  3. PhD Computer Science reference books for entrance exam of Osmania University?
  4. How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation?
  5. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce? -- [New]
  6. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science?
  7. Previous papers of Computer Science for PhD eligibility test of Osmania university?
  8. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  9. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  10. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  11. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  12. Can a M.Sc Mathematics with Computer candidate do Ph.D in Computer from Osmania University? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  13. What Syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  14. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  15. Procedure to apply and Computer Science syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by IP University?
  16. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  17. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What exam I need to write to do Ph.D in Osmania University?
10th March 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam of Osmania University for Computer Science? How to prepare for it?

Good evening sir /madam this is Daizy I'm completed my MBA HR.I want to know what type of question are giving in PhD entrance .please clarify my doubts sir.
9th April 2017, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam of Osmania University for Computer Science? How to prepare for it?

Syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam of osmania university for Education ?
How to prepare for it ?
18th April 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Everyone, I'm seeking help and advice on the request below.

Can someone direct me to a link where I can find syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam 2017..? I really appreciate if some drops a link to my email : [email protected]

Thanks in anticipation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?