7th July 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria needed for applying in good college for BBA?

How many percentage is needed in 12th standard for getting admission in good reputed college for doing BBA course? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is needed? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?
  2. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for B.Com and BBA(H)? Best college in Ranchi for B.Com and BBA(H)?
  3. What is the percentage needed for BBA in MES college?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria needed for applying course in NISER?
  5. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  6. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  7. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get BBA(H) admission in any good college under Calcutta University? -- [New]
  8. How much percentage is needed in HSC to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture?
  9. How much percentage is needed to get admission in a good government college?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for BBA course if I have completed my intermediate with 93.4% in vocational CSE group?
  11. Can I apply for NDA after taking Biology in 11th class
  12. Marks required in 12th standard for joining IIPM? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the percentage criteria required to join B.Sc course?
  14. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate who has secured 53% in B.Com and 45% in 12th Commerce?
  15. What is the minimum criteria needed to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  17. Good institutes in Dehradun for BBA? Does BBA score matter while placement after the course?
  18. Is it good to pursue BBA from a private college?
13th July 2017, 12:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria needed for applying in good college for BBA?

Minimum Percentage Required to get admission in Good College for BBA Course:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is to be followed in order to get admission in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course. The minimum percentage required for getting admission into BBA course is as follows.

>> In general, the minimum percentage required in 12th Class to get admission into BBA course is 50% marks and there will be relaxation in percentage for reserved category candidates.

>> I request you to notice that, the minimum percentage required basically varies from institute to institute.

>> So, make sure you secure more than 50% marks in order to get admission into BBA course. Besides this, you are required to score merit marks in BBA Entrance examination that is conducted by concerned college.
13th July 2017, 01:16 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. This is a 3 year Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to get admission for this course is by completion of 12th class from a recognized college.

It would be better if the candidate has scored more than 60% of marks in 12th class so that the candidate would be eligible to get admission in any college.

One can get direct admission for this course in many of the colleges.

However there are some colleges and popular Institutions which may conduct Entrance Exam to give admission.

I would suggest you to collect the list of top colleges in your area offering BBA course. Ensure there would be highly qualified teaching faculty and decent placement record in that college.

Choose the best among them and know the admission procedure and crack the admission process to get admission.

Another good choice for you instead of BBA is Integrated MBA with the duration of 5 years and which is a combination of BBA and MBA.

This course academic curriculum will best serve the needs of the industry. Hence, it would be better to opt for.

If you join BBA course, have preparation for the Entrance Exam for MBA course from the 2nd year of your Graduation.
13th July 2017, 10:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course:

1. You must have done 10+2 from any recognized board of India with English as one of the compulsory subject.

2. Higher is the percentage of marks in board exam of 10+2, better is chance of getting admission in good BBA colleges which accept admission on basis of marks in 12th.

You can apply for GGSIPU CET exam for admission in top BBA colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?