13th July 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks required to get admission in MCA in West Bengal university of technology?

What is the %of marks required to get admission in mca in west bengal university of technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  3. List of best MCA colleges or universities in West Bengal?
  4. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  5. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  6. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  7. Which university is better for admission between Anna University and West Bengal University of Technology?
  8. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  9. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  10. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  11. If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?
  12. Outside state students eligible for WBJEE?
  13. Information about JELET 2016 examination
  14. Top 5 government colleges in Bengal for MCA course?
  15. How to get any college in WB after scoring 6887?
  16. Permanent address holder of West Bengal who is living outside West Bengal can get admission in Jadavpur University through WBJEE 2016? -- [New]
  17. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?
  18. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
24th July 2011, 06:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks required to get admission in MCA in West Bengal university of technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the %of marks required to get admission in mca in west bengal university of technology?
dear friend,

for admission in MCA department in WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY you have to score minimum50 % in graduation

educational qualification must be graduate in BCA , BBA ,BSC(CS,IT) ,B.SC(MATH,STAT) etc.

all the best.
29th September 2011, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of marks required to get admission in MCA in West Bengal university of technology?

how many percentage required to admmission in MCA in gujrat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?