3rd December 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) if expected to score 60 marks in JEE Mains and above 75% in 12th CBSE? Expected rank in JEE Mains?

Hello
I expect 60 marks in jee mains and above 75% in CBSE Boards.
I want CSE as my branch in B.Tech.
Which colleges will be best for me???
What is my expected rank in jee mains???

Related Questions:
13th June 2015, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) if expected to score 60 marks in JEE Mains and above 75% in 12th CBSE? Expected rank in JEE Mains?

Sir/madam
I Have gotted 90 in jee main and 72.2 in 12th.will I get any clz.....
14th June 2015, 11:40 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) if expected to score 60 marks in JEE Mains and above 75% in 12th CBSE? Expected rank in JEE Mains?

B.Tech stands for Bachleor in Technology.
It is a four year program for undergraduate students who have completed Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent.

The marks you mentioned in the post are not enough to get admission in good engineering college.

If you are determined to become an engineer, then you should take a break of year, prepare well and secure good marks in JEE Mains to get admission in the best colleges in India.

Other than JEE, BITSAT, VITEE are also the entrance examination conducted by BITS and VIT respectively for admission in their colleges which also ranks top among the best engineering colleges in India.
13th June 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i have got 72 marks in jee mains and inter 98% what rank do i expect and can i get admission in nit Warangal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?