15th July 2012, 01:18 PM
MONTU15

Percentage required in diploma to join GTU Ahmedabad college?

How many persistent require diploma to didree in gtu ahemdabad collage for open catgury?

Related Questions:
  1. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  2. How to take admission in degree engineering in Samarth Campus, Gujarat? I have completed diploma engineering(Mechanical) from GTU, Ahmedabad Gujarat
  3. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After diploma in mechanical engineering how much percentage is required to join government college in Tamilnadu?
  5. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course? -- [New]
  6. How many percentage in 12th is required to get admission in BJ medical college,Ahmedabad?
  7. Procedure to do get admission in B.E after completing Diploma in EC from GTU?
  8. How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?
  9. Admission in GTU for Diploma to Degree course?
  10. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
  11. How to get in VIT after completing Polytechnic? From where to get the application form? How much percentage is required?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get into IIM Ahmedabad?
  13. Which company is good for me to do project work of university near or in Ahmedabad? I am a student of GTU in electronics and communication
  14. How should I get admission in MBBS after scoring 73.66% in 12th
  15. Percentage required in 12th to apply for MCAT? List of coaching classes in Ahmedabad?
  16. Date of announcement of diploma 6th semester results in GTU?
  17. How can I get a job after completing EC Engineering in Diploma with overall 8.8 CPI in GTU?
  18. Percentage required to join PSG college of enginering?
17th April 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in diploma to join GTU Ahmedabad college?

which semester's percentage are count for diploma 2 degree admission after the diploma?
2nd June 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th exam but i m from U.P bord.so can i get admission in gtu.if yes then whats requirement
19th June 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

how many percantage required for addmission in ahmedabad on open catagorey?
16th April 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage is required for diploma mechanical engineering in GTU {ahemdabad}
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?