2nd September 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to do computer engineering after 12th?

I want to do computer engineering after 12th what should be percentage i required please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance for Biomedical engineering after taking PCM subjects? College in Coimbator which I can opt? Percentage required for it?
  2. Percentage required to do computer engineering after 12th?
  3. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  4. Minimum percentage required for interior designing after 1th?
  5. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
  6. How much percentage is required in 12th class to enter in computer science engineering? What are the subjects in CSE?
  7. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?
  8. Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?
  9. How much percentage is required to do diploma in Computer Science? -- [New]
  10. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  11. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  12. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get admission in Computer Engineering after passing Vocational Course in Computer Technique course after 10th?
  14. Tell me job related criteria in IBM company?
  15. Percentage required in Madhyamik to study Computer Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?
  16. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering?
  17. What is the percentage required in 12th to do Genetic Engieering abroad?
  18. Percentage required for mechanical engineering in 12th standard?
3rd September 2011, 06:05 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Percentage required to do computer engineering after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do computer engineering after 12th what should be percentage i required please tell me

Information Regarding Admission in the Engineering Course.

After completing 12th class if you are interested in the field of engineering then you can take admission in the engineering course. For admission in the engineering course you need to appear in the engineering entrance examination. Many entrance examination is conducted for the admission in the engineering course like IIT JEE, AIEEE, WBJEE, ORJEE, VITEEE, KIITEE...and many other.

After completing 12th examination you can appear in the above entrance examination. For the maximum entrance examination you need minimum 60% average marks in PCM in the 12th class. So, if you have minimum 60% marks in the 12th class then you are eligible for the maximum entrance examination.

IIT JEE and AIEEE is the most famous engineering entrance examination. Every year a large number of aspirants appear in this examination to test their fate but seat are limited so competition becomes really hard. There are only two attempt allowed for IIT JEE. Once in the appearing of 12th exam and other after just next year.

So, if you want to become a computer engineer then i advise you to appear in the entrance examination. For any more information about the entrance examination please visit the official website of the respective entrance examination. Do preparation well for the examination and crack the exam. I wish you will get success in the examination.

Regards
~Mukul~
3rd September 2011, 06:23 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Percentage required to do computer engineering after 12th?

Quote:
the selections to a good engineering college are not based on the marks or percentage you score in your 12th..
you need to clear any engineering entrance exam like IIT-JEE or AIEEE with a good rank in order to get into a good engineering college..the minimum criteria to sit in these exams is to score 60% or above as aggregate marks in PCM in 12th boards..
but you need to prepare hard and score very well in the entrance exam..

all the best..
hope this helps..
3rd September 2011, 09:25 AM
Tulasinagababu

There is no specific percentage but you should not have any back logs,you must clear all the subjects and qualifying EAmCETthen you are eligible for graduation
3rd September 2011, 04:26 PM
ajay s yadav

Smile Re: Percentage required to do computer engineering after 12th?

as you asked about the percentage .. Actually admission depends on the reputation of college if college is highly reputed you need to get good marks in 12 to get admission ..and if you want just degree you can get admission in n numbers of colleges in india but that wont help you in your future until and unless you got high marks in your graduation... And percentage is required everywhere in some state 45-50 percent is neede to get admission .... Admission depends upon the type of test,college and state
3rd September 2011, 04:58 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to go for computer engineering after 12th.. then you have to appear in entrance exam like- IIT-JEE and AIEEE...

After clearing the exam you will get a chance to get admission in B.tech/B.E course..

To appear in IIT-JEE exam the candidate must have passed the 12th in science(PCM) with 60% marks for general and OBC category, and 55% marks for SC/ST category..

To appear in AIEEE exam the candidate must have passed the 12th in science(PCM) with 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for OBC/SC/ST category.

After fulfilling the criteria you will get a chance to appear in those above mention exams..

All the best..
3rd September 2011, 05:19 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
the percentage you should have in class 12th for appearing in any entrance exam is 60% aggregate or above in PCM..
scoring high percentage won't help you in getting admission to a top engineering college..you have to clear the engineering entrance exam like AIEEE or IIT-JEE and secure a good rank to get a very good college for your engineering so start preparing hard
1st March 2012, 12:00 AM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

the selections to a good engineering college are not based on the marks or percentage you score in your 12th..
you need to clear any engineering entrance exam like IIT-JEE or AIEEE with a good rank in order to get into a good engineering college..the minimum criteria to sit in these exams is to score 60% or above as aggregate marks in PCM in 12th boards..

all the best..
hope this helps..
2nd March 2012, 03:29 AM
tanu47

Dear,
you % should be atleast 60% in class 12th for appearing in any entrance exam in PCM.
Good luck.
2nd March 2012, 11:08 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Percentage required to do compu12th?

You can do Computer Engineering after 12th

Ist STEP

you should take Physics, Chemistry and Maths in your class 12th.

you should score 60% (at least) overall and in these subjects also.

IInd STEP

Sit for various engineering entrance exams like AIEEE, IIT -JEE or any State level Engineering Entrance exam after 12th.

IIIrd STEP

If you score well in these exam you will Pursue BE/B.Tech in computers in good college.
9th April 2012, 10:17 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

all the best..
hope this helps..
29th April 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

What to do after IIT for comp. Engg.
22nd February 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to do diploma computer engineering after 10th?
4th May 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

If i do not get 60 percent in jee will i
get admisson for comp eng
24th May 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have not very good marks..but i want to become a computer engineer...i want to know that any good colleges give me a addmission???
27th December 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Will good percentage and MH-CET help me to get admission?
3rd March 2017, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

After 12 to go on IT enginering in PICT collage pune how much percentage i required to go on minimum
12th April 2017, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

When will jee entrance be conducted in state academy manipur for doing computer engineering for 2017?
17th April 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue cse in IIT Bombay after 12 class.Which exams,can try till how many years?
2nd November 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to do computer eng from IIT college.Which exam should I give and whats the procedure for taking admissions there.Is it necessary to qualify IIT
12th November 2017, 03:12 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

In order to get admission in IIT college for engineering you have to apply for JEE(JOINT ENTRANCE TEST) exam.

Eligibility criteria to apply for JEE exam-
A candidate must be 12th passed with physics chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects.

A candidate must have minimum 75% of marks.

A candidate must have minimum 21 years of age and maximum 30 years of age.
1st June 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I have got 62%in 12 th exam but I have not score 60%in pcm group. So what can do for taking admission for computer engineering?
20th June 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th into science stream and then I have done computer diploma. I have to do computer engineering but I didn't go for any entrance exam like IIT JEE. Is their any chances for getting admission into computer engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?