26th December 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?

Dear sir this is kushal. I m studing in 11th class. I belong to OBC . So how many percentage do i need to secure in 12th class to get admition in the best du engineering collage

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?
  2. Any chance for Biomedical engineering after taking PCM subjects? College in Coimbator which I can opt? Percentage required for it?
  3. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  4. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?
  5. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  6. How much percentage is required in 12th standard for getting admission in engineering college in Amravati University?
  7. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  8. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  9. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
  10. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  11. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
  12. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  13. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  14. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics? -- [New]
  15. What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college
  16. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  17. How much percentage in intermediate is required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College in AP
  18. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
16th February 2012, 04:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir this is kushal. I m studing in 11th class. I belong to OBC . So how many percentage do i need to secure in 12th class to get admition in the best du engineering collage
To get admission in Engineering colleges of Delhi University candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with a minimum of 50% marks.
Along with it students have to go through Entrance Exam conducted by the University of Delhi.
For detail information you can refer to the official websites of the colleges.
18th March 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?

If we want admissions in India's best colleges so should be the percentage to get admission in it????
30th March 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir d.u admission ke liye 10 2 mein kitni percentage honi chaiye pls reply
[email protected]
4th April 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is require for admission in du by arts
21st May 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

If we want admissions in India's best colleges so should be the percentage to get admission in it????

please reply on [email protected]
21st May 2012, 11:56 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?

Hello Friend,

To get admission in Engineering colleges of Delhi University candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam.

After that subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths with a minimum of 50% marks.

Along with it students have to go through Entrance Exam conducted by the University of Delhi.

Thank You!
31st May 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required for admission in delhi university for Bsc
11th June 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i have got 77.6%in 12th board,plz suggest me list of engineering collage in india
11th June 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i have got 78% in 12 board plz suggest me engineering collage with chemical engg.
12th June 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Percentage in 2 class to take admission in mechanical engineering in LPU
7th December 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir maine 12th Improvement ka form dala hai. Kya main aieee Ke eligible hoon.
7th December 2012, 04:24 PM
JYOTI TOP
Member+

To get admission in Engineering colleges of Delhi University candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam.After that subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths with a minimum of 50% marks.

For detail information you can refer to the official websites of the colleges.
7th December 2012, 09:53 PM
praveen upadhyay
Junior Member+

To get admission in Engineering colleges of Delhi University candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam.After that subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths with a minimum of 50% marks.
19th March 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 12th for admission of B.A in FC college pune?
22nd May 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

when is the test conducted by du
10th June 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU commerce College for B.com?
21st February 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir this is Koustabh. I am studing in 11th class. i belong to middle class family. So how many percentage do I need to recure in 12th class to get admition in the best du electronic engineering college.
26th March 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

SIR I m a SC candidate nd studing in 12th class..so how much percentage i require to get admiision in btech in delhi engineering college...
27th August 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear, sir my self sohan chetry can you give any hint that how much percentage that have to secure in my 12th board exam to get admisson at D.U.
10th October 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

can i give poly exam if i am in 11th standrad?
8th April 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi University(Government college) for B.Pharmacy courses in 12th class without Entrance Exam?Please sir, tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?