1st November 2018, 11:57 AM
Christinchristhudas

Percentage required in overall academics to study MBA in Aligarh Muslim University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for MBA course in Aligarh Muslim University. I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in overall academics to apply for MBA course in AMU. Kindly tell me immediately.

17th April 2023, 03:54 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percentage required in overall academics to study MBA in Aligarh Muslim University?

For MBA admission to AMU, Minimum percentage criteria in graduation is 50%.

MBA eligibility for AMU

Educational Qualification
You should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade.

Entrance Exam
You must have appeared for any of the following entrance exams: CAT, CMAT, GMAT, or AMU MBA Entrance Exam.

Age Limit
There is no age limit for admission to the MBA program at AMU.

AMU MBA Entrance Exam
Admission to the MBA program at AMU is also based on the candidate's performance in the AMU MBA entrance exam, followed by a group discussion and personal interview.

AMU MBA Entrance Syllabus
General Awareness
Quantitative Aptitude
Logical Reasoning
Verbal Ability

Steps to Apply for MBA Admission to AMU
- Visit the official website https://www.amu.ac.in
- Register as a new user for AMU MBA 2023 by entering required details such as Name, Mail ID, Mobile Number etc.
- You will receive the username and password on their official email id.
- Login now on the main official page through the credentials on your mail id.
- In application form, Fill the same by entering required details.
- Make a payment of application fee through any mode like credit/debit card or net banking.
- After the final submission of the application form, take a print out for the future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?