25th March 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Is Petroleum engineering easy? What are the job facilities? What is the salary offered?

is petroleum engineering easy? what job facilites we get?
what salary will be the range?

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  2. Which branch is easy, IT or CS branch? What is the salary that is offered?
  3. How can I get job in Reliance Petroleum being a B.E. Petroleum Engineer?
  4. Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?
  5. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  6. Information for course and placements of Petroleum Engineering from Oceanic Dept. of IITM?
  7. What is the future in Airforce Y Group? I have passed 12th Non technical with 73.6%
  8. Biotechnology Lecturer salary scale in Dubai? Facilities offered by employer?
  9. Which are the courses offered after passing B.Tech? How to get into Petroleum industry?
  10. Does IT companies give importance to GNIIT diploma?
  11. Career in Petroleum Engineering in government sector and starting salary?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in petrochemical? -- [New]
  13. ONGC GT papers for Petroleum branch?
  14. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  15. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  16. Is is good to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University? Gujarat? Is the certificate from this university good or valid outside?
  17. What kind of job in offered in Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate? Salary offered by Mahindra Satyam?
  18. Best college for Petroleum Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
16th July 2012, 06:55 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Is Petroleum engineering easy? What are the job facilities? What is the salary offered?

Hi frend,
Yes petroliam enggineering is a good and vigorus stream of the era. It is dramaticaly increasing and healthy stream.
There is nothing too easy nor too hard. If you have good comand on chemistry and biology this is the best stream for you.
If you get BTec or BE degree in this stream you can easily get 10000 to 15000 per month at begning. If you are good and pased withe reputed colege like IIT's, BHU, MIT etc. you may get upto 50000 too at the begning.
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?