18th June 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Which PG courses are available after B.Pharmacy? Can I do MSc(Organic) courses after B.Pharmacy?

respected sir, i have complited b.paharmacy,and i want to do P.G.course so I want to know that ,what P.G. courses to do after b.pharmacy ...? can i do m.sc.(orgenic) courses after b.pharmacy...?

14th July 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PG courses are available after B.Pharmacy? Can I do MSc(Organic) courses after B.Pharmacy?

any exams to apply pg
16th July 2011, 06:43 PM
k.a.s.raghava

Default Re: Which PG courses are available after B.Pharmacy? Can I do MSc(Organic) courses after B.Pharmacy?

they are several courses are available after your b.pharm . i think doing m.pharm is better than doing m.sc because it will be very useful to your future development,you can get high salary . you can get promotions in the company.
the m.pharm courses are
1.pharmaceutis
2.analysis
3.pharmacology
4.quality assurance
5.regulatory affairs
6.pharmacy practice
7.medicinal chemistry
3rd September 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

is there any p.g course available related to cosmetology after b pharm? and what is the scope for it further?
19th September 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between clinical pharmacy and clinical research and clinical trials? what scope do this fields have?
8th October 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the use of pg diplama in pharmacy field?
8th October 2011, 11:10 PM
SAMEERA1910

You can go m.pharma and you can also go for msc(organic), but the best option you can choose is to go for recently introduced course m.sc clinical research which is job oriented course going to touch new heights in india. As foreign countries are going for clinical trials in india.
2nd November 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i do m.sc
2nd November 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm doinng my final B.PHARM.. pls tel what r the pg cources other than M.Pharm in Tamil nadu
20th November 2011, 03:02 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which PG courses are available after B.Pharmacy? Can I do MSc(Organic) courses after B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir, i have complited b.paharmacy,and i want to do P.G.course so I want to know that ,what P.G. courses to do after b.pharmacy ...? can i do m.sc.(orgenic) courses after b.pharmacy...?
HI DEAR,

after completation of the b.pharmacy u can do the master degree like... m.pharma, Master of science, MSc in clinical trail, and MSc in verious streems which are availble in the college. yes u can do the MSc in organic.

all the best for ur future.
20th November 2011, 03:05 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which PG courses are available after B.Pharmacy? Can I do MSc(Organic) courses after B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
any exams to apply pg

after completation of b.pharmcy, for PG courses u have to qulify the GPAT; in case u complete the pharmacy. u can not say which gaduation u done. but for pg degree in reputed university u have to qulify their enterence exam.

all the best for exam and future.
20th November 2011, 03:08 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Which PG courses are available after B.Pharmacy? Can I do MSc(Organic) courses after B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
is there any p.g course available related to cosmetology after b pharm? and what is the scope for it further?
hi dear

therir are various courses available after completation of b.pharma, if u wish for pgin cosmetic technology for that specific course are not available but u can do m.pharma in pharmaceutics or QA/QC.

thanks
and all the best
20th November 2011, 03:10 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Which PG courses are available after B.Pharmacy? Can I do MSc(Organic) courses after B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
what is difference between clinical pharmacy and clinical research and clinical trials? what scope do this fields have?
hi dear,

basically clincal pharmacy is related to the hospital pharmacy and get job asses in the hospital in pharmacy department. and clinical research & clinical trail are same turm used for the use of new drug substance in the human participients.

thanks
20th November 2011, 03:13 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which PG courses are available after B.Pharmacy? Can I do MSc(Organic) courses after B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
what is the use of pg diplama in pharmacy field?
hi dear,

pg diplome in pharmcy field is a courses that give knowledge about the specific topic in the pharmcy like QC/QA, production, hospital, clinical research etc.
they are useful in the knowledge processing of the individual and may help in the skill development in the personals. and they are get vary important in the career point of view also.

thanks
12th March 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

can i do Msc in mathematics after B pharma
12th March 2012, 05:06 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There are several higher study options after completing B Pharmacy.

The first option would be M.Pharma which is 2 year PG course after B.Pharmacy.

Some top M.Pharmacy colleges in the country are:

NIPER, Mohali
BITS, Pillani
Poona College of Pharmacy
Bundelkhand University
BITS, Mesra
L.M. College of pharmacy, Ahmedabad
Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi

Those qualifed in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) or the IIM-CAT (Common Admission Test of the Indian Institutes of Management) should go for M.Tech

There are some other options as well.

D.Pharmacy
Drug Inspector
MBA in Pharmacy
Chief Pharmacist
Drug Controllers
Graduate Pharmacist

You don't necessarily need to do a PG course to get a job. Even after B.Pharmacy you can get jobs like

Pharmacist
Health Inspector
Pathological Lab
R&D
Scientist
Chemical /Drig Technician
Drug Therapist
Hospital Drug Coordinator
10th April 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i do msc in chemistry after b pharm
8th May 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.sc in chemistry after doing b.pharma because i want to teach in schools
22nd October 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Which pg course are better after doing b. Pharm??? Can i do M. S (forensic pharmacy) after completing b. Pharm
5th July 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc in biotechnology
26th August 2019, 03:56 PM
dheeru.9421

Yes, you can do M.Sc in Chemistry after completing your B.Pharma.
Other PG courses which you can go for after B.Pharm are:
Masters In Pharmacy
Masters in Science
Masters in Business administration
Pharm-D
26th August 2019, 04:00 PM
dheeru.9421

Quote:
You can go for M.Tech in Cosmetic Technology after B.Pharm . You can aso pursue a certificate course in cosmeticology.
After having in a PG degree in cosmetics you can work in Cosmetic Industries or Pharmaceutical industries where you will design and evaluate the cosmetic preparations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?