19th September 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?

Hello,

I am B.sushma of bpharmacy 3rd year in India. I want to know the best universities for masters in pharmacy(mpharmacy) in Germany after my bpharmacy.? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  2. What is the Ph.D admission procedure in germany?
  3. What is the masters in pharmacy faculty? Which are the colleges in germany offering master in Pharmacy?
  4. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  5. What's the right approach for applying for Masters in Germany?
  6. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  7. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get be followed to get into a college in Germany to do Masters after scoring 84% in B.E?
  9. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  10. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  11. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  12. What is the scope of pharmaceutical industry in Germany? Can we get jobs after completion of masters in Pharmacy?
  13. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  14. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  15. What is the procedure I need to follow to do masters public health?
  16. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  17. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  18. How may I do Ph.D from Germany? What's the applying procedure? I'm pursuing Masters in pharmaceutics
7th August 2017, 11:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?

To pursue Master's in Pharmacy course in Germany, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Pharmacy from a recognised university. To apply for admission to Master's in Pharmacy course in German universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's in Pharmacy course in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?