15th May 2011, 09:45 PM
sorathiya komal

Is Ph.D by distance learning possible for Life Science? What are the qualifications needed? Procedure to apply for it?

is phd by distance learnig possible for life science? and if possible what are the qualifications needed. what is the procedure to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Life Science through Distance Education for a candidate who has qualified UGC-NET in Environmental Science and ARS-NET in Basic Plant Science?
  3. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  5. How to apply for Ph.D in Life Science through Distance Learning? From which universities to do the course?
  6. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  7. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Maths via distance learning?
  9. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  10. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD?
  11. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning?
  13. Is it possible to do Ph.D in political science through distance learning or e-learning?
  14. Procedure to apply for Integrated PhD in Life Science course in USA and India?
  15. Can I enroll for Ph.D course having completed PGDBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  16. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  17. Where can I do Ph.D in Biochemistry through distance learning? -- [New]
  18. How to apply for distance learning program in memory and psycho?
23rd July 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Ph.D by distance learning possible for Life Science? What are the qualifications needed? Procedure to apply for it?

how can i apply for corespondce phd and from where?
3rd March 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Ph.D by distance learning possible for Life Science? What are the qualifications needed? Procedure to apply for it?

How authentic is MGU and CMJ university for distance learning course?
17th June 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for phd in life since though distance education. want to persue research in laser tissue interaction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?