17th August 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Is the PK institute of technology and management in Mathura AICTE approved?

dear,
i m paramveer sharma from mathura u.p.. i want to know infrom about b.tech programme in P.K. Institute of Technology and Management at mathura, i want to know this college AICTE Approved or not ? sir plz send 2011 update answer
thank you

16th June 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the PK institute of technology and management in Mathura AICTE approved?

what are thhe sub in civil engg
7th August 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the PK institute of technology and management in Mathura AICTE approved?

LIST OFAICTE APPROVED COLLEGES IN UP
24th November 2012, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM A STUDENT{B.TECH.(M.E.)1st year} OF P.K. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT MATHURA. I WANT TO KNOW THE COLLEGE E-Z PAY CARD NO., COLLEGE BANK NAME, COLLEGE ACCOUNT NO. & COLLEGE BANK CODE BECAUSE I WANT TO FILL THE POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FORM . PLS SEND IT ON MY MAIL [email protected]
your obidient pupil
SINDHU PASWAN
23rd August 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

As I know that PK Inst offering B-Tech Civil from Monad University. After completion the course , Will the Institute provide the original B- Tech Degree ? Please clear my query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?