7th April 2012, 03:35 PM
ravi kumar yadav lamba

Which Positions can I join in Indian Army being a 2nd year student of B.Tech in Computer Science?

sir,myself ravi yadav and i m a student of b.tech 2nd yr,computer science branch, so,sir at which post i can join indian army.

7th April 2012, 07:14 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Which Positions can I join in Indian Army being a 2nd year student of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi kumar yadav lamba View Post
sir,myself ravi yadav and i m a student of b.tech 2nd yr,computer science branch, so,sir at which post i can join indian army.
Dear Aspirant!

Being a 2nd year student of B.Tech in Computer Science you are not eligible to join Indian Army. You can join Indian After completing B.Tech course or While in final year of B.tech course.

It is to to inform that Bachelor degree holder can join Indian Army for Officer level Post. There are mainly 3-Entry scheme through which you can join Indian Army as an Army Officer.

CDS(Combined Defence Service) Exam
UES(University Entry Scheme)
TGC(TECHNICAL GRADUATES COURSE)

Requirements For Combined Defence Service Exam:

You should be Graduate in any stream from recognized university.

Your Age should be in between 19 to 24 years.

You should be Unmarried, Male.

You must have an Indian citizenship.

~~CDS Examination is conducted by UPSC every year. For more detail on UPSC CDS Examination visit UPSC Official website: http://upsc.gov.in

Requirements for University Entry Scheme:

You should have completed Bachelor degree in Engineering from any stream from recognized university.

Student in Final Year & Pre-Final year can also apply on provision basis.

Your Age should be between 20 to 27 years for Final Year Degree applicant Age should be within 19 years to 25 years & zfor Pre-Final Year Degree applicant Age should be within 18 years to 24 years.

Both Male & Female Unmarried Candidates are eligible.

You should be an Indian Citizen.

~~For more detail on Indian Army University Entry Scheme visit Army official Website: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in

Requirements for TECHNICAL GRADUATES COURSE:

You should have completed Bachelor degree in Engineering from any stream from recognized university.

Your Age should be between 20 to 27 years.

You should be Male & citizen of India.

You should be Physical & mentally fit.

~~For more detail on Indian Army TGC Entry scheme visit Army official Website: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in

PHYSICAL STANDARD REQUIRED for INDIAN ARMY

7th April 2012, 07:56 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Positions can I join in Indian Army being a 2nd year student of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Being a 2nd year student of B.Tech. Engineering you can join Indian Army through NDA exam.

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam coducted by UPSC twice every year fro entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having completed 12th in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years.

You can also join Indian Army through CDS or UES or TGC after completion of Graduation Degree in Engineering.

CDS-COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24, is eligible to apply for Indian Military Academy of CDS.

UES-UNIVERSITY ENTRY SCHEME - The candidate should have completed Graduation in Engineering from a recognised University within the age of 20 to 27 years. The candidate should be an unmarried male or female.

TGC-TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE-The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having completed Graduation in Engineering within the age of 20 to 27 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in and http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
8th April 2012, 11:42 PM
param pita

Default Re: Which Positions can I join in Indian Army being a 2nd year student of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Dear,You can join Indian After completing B.Tech course or While in final year of B.tech course.

It is to to inform that Bachelor degree holder can join Indian Army for Officer level Post. There are mainly 3-Entry scheme through which you can join Indian Army as an Army Officer.

CDS(Combined Defence Service) Exam
UES(University Entry Scheme)
TGC(TECHNICAL GRADUATES COURSE)

Requirements For Combined Defence Service Exam:

You should be Graduate in any stream from recognized university.

Your Age should be in between 19 to 24 years.

You should be Unmarried, Male.

You must have an Indian citizenship.

~~CDS Examination is conducted by UPSC every year. For more detail on UPSC CDS Examination visit UPSC Official website: http://upsc.gov.in

Requirements for University Entry Scheme:

Student in Final Year & Pre-Final year can also apply on provision basis.

Your Age should be between 20 to 27 years for Final Year Degree applicant Age should be within 19 years to 25 years & zfor Pre-Final Year Degree applicant Age should be within 18 years to 24 years.

Both Male & Female Unmarried Candidates are eligible.

You should be an Indian Citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?