1st April 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for Odisha TET for BEd graduate of Andhra Pradesh?

Hello everyone, I have done BEd from Andhra Pradesh. I am from Odisha and I want to apply for Odisha TET. So, is it possible for me to apply for Odisha TET? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th April 2019, 03:03 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for Odisha TET for BEd graduate of Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, you can certainly apply for Odisha TET.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to attempt TET examination is graduation with minimum 50% marks in B.Ed from a recognized University.

You can apply for the vacancies available in Odissa. However, you would need to submit your 10+2 Mark sheet which should be from school attended in Odisha.

You must have attained schooling from Odisha or you should have domicile certificate of Odisha.
15th April 2019, 09:56 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for Odisha TET for BEd graduate of Andhra Pradesh?

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. The minimum academic qualification required for TET exam is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. In addition to bachelor's degree, Bachelor of Education qualification is required.

B.Ed graduates from Andhra Pradesh can apply for Odisha TET examination. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?