1st March 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBBS for 30 years of B.Sc(Nursing) SC graduate? List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir, I am 30 years old male and completed B.Sc Nursing. I am a SC student. I want to do MBBS. Can you tell me that this is possible for me or not? If yes, then please refer some colleges for me in Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  2. Can i study Diploma in Horticulture in Andhra Pradesh? List colleges for the course?
  3. Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  5. List of colleges offering me to study M.Tech in only AP? Which colleges give Stayfond in AP?
  6. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  7. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  8. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  9. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  10. What is the fee structure in private and government colleges in AP for MBBS?
  11. List private Diploma colleges for studying Mechanical subject?
  12. Possibility of getting admission in NITs or other state government engineering colleges of Madhya Pradesh or Andhra Pradesh?
  13. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  17. Can I study MBBS in medical college of J&K and AP?
  18. List of colleges offering MA(Public Administration) in Hyderabad -- [New]
9th March 2018, 08:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS for 30 years of B.Sc(Nursing) SC graduate? List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?

The full form of MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course.

Admission to MBBS and BDS course is done on basis of NEET scorecard. NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

The upper age limit for SC candidates including relaxation is 30 years. Candidates must not have attained 30 years before 31st December of year of exam to apply for it. You are already 30, you can not get admission in MBBS course through NEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?