19th August 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NEET if pursuing Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh and belongs to Odisha?

Dear Sir,
I am studying in Andhra Pradesh. I am in Intermediate course. But I belongs to Odisha. I want to apply for NEET. I would like to know that I am eligible to apply for NEET?

Related Questions:
  1. Andhra Pradesh state is getting exemption from participating in NEET?
  2. When woud the NEET be conducted in Andhra Pradesh? Would the CBSE students from AP eligible for the same? How can apply for the same?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in Odisha DET if pursuing 10th and belongs to Guwahati, Assam?
  4. When NEET-UG will be held in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for NDA(Airforce)? I am a Intermediate student from AP
  9. Am I eligible for KCET after passing inter 2nd year?
  10. Can i give interview of RRB banks in Odisha after clearing written test in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Can I give the upcoming EAMCET exam after passing 12th board exam from Maharashtra?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET if my parents belongs to Karnataka but completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Can I attend RRB Interview in Odisha if qualified in IBPS RRB-III Office Assistant written exam in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Are the students of Andhra Pradesh eligible to write AIPMT if completed 12th in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When will NEET start in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Am I eligible for admission in BSc Microbiology after completing my intermediate BIPC in Andhra Pradesh? How to get admission in LPU?
  17. How to join B.Ed course after completion of B.Com course with 46% in the year of 1997 being a female candidate from General category?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
23rd August 2015, 09:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NEET if pursuing Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh and belongs to Odisha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am studying in Andhra Pradesh. I am in Intermediate course. But I belongs to Odisha. I want to apply for NEET. I would like to know that I am eligible to apply for NEET?
Yes, you are eligible for NEET exam.

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
23rd August 2015, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NEET if pursuing Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh and belongs to Odisha?

NEET is a central level exam and any Indian citizen can apply for it if he/she fulfills the criteria. The exam is conducted by CBSE and you shouldn't worry in you are from any part of India.

Just make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in your PCB stream from a recognized board of education.
23rd January 2022, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in andhra and completed my 10 2 in andhra but my native is orissa I have a caste certificate of orissa ! To which state quota I will belong andhra Pradesh or Orissa ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?