2nd June 2020, 04:10 PM
Ria chaurasia

Possibility of B.Ed. Social Science after B.Sc. PCM and MA Political Science?

I have completed my graduation B.Sc PCM with 48% and perusing my Post Graduation in MA Political Science. After Masters can I apply for B.Ed. in Social Science?

3rd June 2020, 12:52 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Possibility of B.Ed. Social Science after B.Sc. PCM and MA Political Science?

Yes, You can apply for B.Ed in Social Science. The eligibility is considered Graduation from any discipline or eqvivalent subjects you have studied in Graduation or Master's
3rd June 2020, 05:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of B.Ed. Social Science after B.Sc. PCM and MA Political Science?

Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed Social Science:-

The candidate should have passed graduation ( B.A/ B.Sc / B.Com.) from a recognised University.
A minimum aggregate score of 50% ( 45% for SC/ ST candidates ) at the level of graduation .

Admission process:-
Merit- based / based on counselling after qualifying entrance test .

Duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?