18th April 2013, 08:40 PM
santosh ritu mishra

Am I eligible as a social science teacher at TGT level? I am a graduate in Political Science from Delhi University with 62%

Sir,i am a graduate in Political Science from Delhi University with 62% and completed my B.Ed in Social Science and English from Army Institute of Education with 78%.Am i eligible as a Social Science teacher at TGT level?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for TGT level after graduation in Political science with B.Ed in Social Science
  2. What is the eligibility for TGT in UP?
  3. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Singthan? I have completed B.A with 47% in Political Science
  4. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  5. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  6. Am i eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan
  7. Can I apply for social science TGT? I have done B.A Political Honors
  8. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  10. What is the date of Delhi TGT Social Science?
  11. Examination date of TGT Social Science Teacher by DELHI SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION BOARD -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  13. Date of counseling of PGT Teachers in Adarsh Schools?
  14. Am I eligible to become a computer teacher in 12th level? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  15. How may i get the previous year solve papers for TGT and PGT (Hindi and Social Science )?
  16. What is the date of Delhi TGT social science exam?
  17. Am I eligible for TGT or PRT Social Studies Teacher
  18. Can I take admission in B.Ed after doing MCA from SMU
6th June 2013, 08:43 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible as a social science teacher at TGT level? I am a graduate in Political Science from Delhi University with 62%

TGT stands for TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER and PGT stands for Post Graduate Teacher
So friend this course is for those who wanted to become a teacher after graduation and post graduation.

To qualify for TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher) there are some eligible criteria as below.....

You need to complete 4-years integrated course(which ever the subject it may concern) with minimum of 50 % of marks.....

And the age limit is minimum of 21 years and no upper limit.

Eligibility for PGT are:-

1)2 Years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate or Master’s Degree from a recognized university with atleast 50%marks in aggregate in the concerned subject.

2)B.Ed or Equivalent qualification from recognized university
16th August 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible as a social science teacher at TGT level? I am a graduate in Political Science from Delhi University with 62%

i m b.com. with 56% marks ,pgdba with 68% marks and b. ed. am i eligible for tgt social science?
29th December 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in B.sc. and B.ed. then I have done B.A. two year with history, political science and English lag. Am I eligible for tgt social science in up madhyamic shiksha sewa chayan board Allahabad?
30th October 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Com (P) and pursuing B.Ed. if i choose S.St. Subject as my main subject and choose hindi as language. Will i be eligible for government job.???
25th June 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,i am a graduate in Political Science and psychology from bu jhansi University with 62% and in BA2 year i have history subject then i co mpleted my B.Ed with history and civics teaching subject , now can I eligible for a TGT social science teacher
2nd August 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for social science teacher at tgt level? I am b. El. ed student from Delhi university and also done b. ed in social science and masters in political science.
7th December 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible as a social science teacher at tgt level? I m graduate in political science honours from du with56% and be.d in social science & English?
14th March 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for English tgt teacher in Kvs. I passed B. A.with 58%marks inal lhthree years and 53%marks in aggregatnd Ipassed B.Ed.also with 55.5% aggregate marks.
17th July 2016, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the TGT i completed my graduation in pol.Sci nd sociology
14th August 2019, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello mam/sir after b.ed can i go for ctet exam.? And level 1 and level 2 both are compulsory to give for ctet and whether maths is compulsory or not ?
29th June 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I am B. A.in hindi language, English literature, political science, history. In final year English and history. B.Ed with social science and English. Am I eligible for social science teacher in up board colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?