2nd June 2020, 01:19 PM
Sa123tyam

Is there any problem in doing 12th twice from different education board?

Sir, I have done 12th from 2 different boards in 2015-16 I gave from CBSE Board and in 2016-2017 I gave from MP Board but in my college joining I have submitted MP Board marksheet. Am I eligible for govt job like bank PO, SSC, Railways? Will I face any problem in document verification stage?

3rd June 2020, 07:42 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem in doing 12th twice from different education board?

There is no problem at all though you have given Intermediate certificate from MP Board. You are eligible for all Government jobs.

Most of the Government jobs need Graduation. Hence I suggest you to complete your Graduation first from a recognised college and score good percentage of marks.

But having studied Intermediate twice, you have lost 2 academic years. This might be a problem for private sector jobs.

Since you are interested in Government job, I suggest you to take Coaching from the 2nd year of your Graduation as there is tough competition for Government job and you need strong preparation.
3rd June 2020, 05:48 PM
Rohan221994

Default Re: Is there any problem in doing 12th twice from different education board?

Since you have scored properly in both exams, there will be no such problem in applying for any Government job. You may however need to explain them the reason if they ask for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?