9th September 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to become an Aeronautical Engineer for a Diploma ECE student? Steps to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

Hi everyone, I have completed my SSC and I have joined Diploma in ECE program. Is it possible for me to become an Aeronautical Engineer? If it is possible then what steps should I take?

15th September 2020, 07:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become an Aeronautical Engineer for a Diploma ECE student? Steps to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

Candidates passed 12th from a recognoised board in PCM are eligible for admission in the Aeronautical engineering.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
17th September 2020, 02:29 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to become an Aeronautical Engineer for a Diploma ECE student? Steps to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

Basic eligibility criteria:-
-Minimum 70%-75% marks in aggregate in PCM in Class 12.
-Diploma holders in aircraft maintenance engineering can acquire degrees on clearing the
exams of the Aeronautical Society of India
-Students in the age group between 17 to 25 years are only eligible to apply. Five-year relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
-In India, the government aeronautical engineers are mostly employed following organizations:
-Civil Aviation Department
-Government owned air services.
-National Aeronautical Laboratory,
-Defence Research and Development Laboratories (DRDO) and
-Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
-ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)
-The Defence Ministry of India
And private sector too:-
-Airlines
-Corporations
-Flying clubs
-Private airlines
-Aeronautical Development Establishments
-Aircraft manufacturers
-Aeronautical Laboratories
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?