10th December 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change the college after completing 1st year in current college?

Hello, I'm pursuing 4 years integrated B.Sc and B.Ed course. Currently I'm in my 1st year of 4 years education. Is it possible to change the college after completing my 1st year? If yes, then how should I do that?

15th December 2018, 03:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change the college after completing 1st year in current college?

Yes it is possible to change college in between the course.
You have to apply for transfer certificate to change college. For this you have to write an application to Dean of the college mentioning about transfer of college.
After that you have to submit all documents along with transfer certificate in the college which you have applied for admission for further admission.
15th December 2018, 06:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change the college after completing 1st year in current college?

No, it is not possible to change college after completion of your first year in current college. To be eligible to get Degree certificate, you have to pursue complete duration of degree course from the same college where you have secured admission. In case, if you are not interested to pursue your degree course from the present college, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of course in another college where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
15th December 2018, 07:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to change college after first year of bachelor's degree. You need to write an application to your head of department regarding college change under same university.

You must not have pending backlogs and minimum percentage required for college change. There must be some seats available in college in which you want admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?