7th December 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change college for final year of LLB under same university?

Can I change my college in third year of LLB? I am studying in second year of LLB in a college affiliated to Delhi University. Is it permissible under same university's colleges?

11th December 2019, 11:36 AM
Ali Mirza Bhai

Default Re: Possibility to change college for final year of LLB under same university?

the recognized universities takes in candidates directly in the 3rd year, having done their first two years in another university.
If you have not been able to qualify 3rd year, you must stick with the university you are pursuing the course from and work hard to qualify in the next attempt.If your interested to apply for LLB course then you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline with Minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university . You should qualified in Entrance Examination ( ie :- CLAT Examination ) with good percentage of marks . The Admission for LLB course is based on the Entrance Examination percentage of marks and some colleges may also conduct Interview within the colleges . Based on the performance in Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?