30th October 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?

i am studying be aeronautical engineering 1st year it is possible to change college and branch in 2ndyear.i joined this course through tamilnadu engineering councelling -2011

1st May 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?

please i want to change my college from irumbedu "sri balaji sokkalingam E.College" to chennai
wats a prospcts 2 change???
23rd June 2012, 05:14 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?

hello friend...!!
(a)yes you will definitely change your stream in 1st year .

(b)you should concern with the faculty members about the vacant seats.

(c)if there rest of the counselings are pending then you should apply in that counselling.

(d)if you get the desired stream in the counselling then OK otherwise you should go for some reference.

all the best...!!
29th July 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

i would like to know about aeronautical engineering..
actually am studing B-TECH 2ND year in jntu kakinada.... so .. i want change my trade as a aeronautical engineering.. please guide me......
am a waiting for your positive replay....
30th July 2012, 12:41 PM
sheelasnj

Wink Re: Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?

yes you will definitely change your stream in 1st year .

you should concern with the faculty members about the vacant seats.

if there rest of the counselings are pending then you should apply in that counsel ling.

if you get the desired stream in the counseling then OK otherwise you should go for some reference.
19th November 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i am BE computer science student i took college through tnea 2012 is it possible to change my college in 2nd year through anna university counselling?
kindly reply me
26th November 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i m studying in park college of tech CBE .i want to change the college in second year .is it possible sir?then what is the procedure for that?
2nd June 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared Ist year appeared in mechanical for 2nd year . Now i want to change the branch,is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?