14th March 2019, 01:14 PM
Posts: n/a

Possibility to change the college under Calcutta University from 2nd year to 3rd year?

I want to change my college after 2nd year. Now I'm studying under Calcutta University, BA Sociology (Hons). I want to shift to other college under same university. Is it possible to shift in 3rd year from my college to another college affiliated to Calcutta University only?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: