22nd January 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change engineering stream under Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology's curriculum?

I have a CGPA of 7.8 in 1st year in FIEM College affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUT). Is there any way to change stream (knowing you need to have atleast 8.5 CGPA in 1st year)? I am greatly depressed about this matter.

27th January 2020, 01:56 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to change engineering stream under Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology's curriculum?

8.5 cgpa in 1st semester allows a candidate to change his/her stream. There is no another way to change.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?