21st November 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?

Hello sir, I was taken admission in Diploma in Electrical Engineering directly in 2nd year after 12th. But, want to change my stream with Electronics before 1st semester. Is it possible? How to change the stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Electronics in 2nd year? How to change it?
  2. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  3. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  4. Can I change my stream from Electronics and Electrical engineering to Mechanical or Computer engineering?
  5. How can i change my stream in Diploma course?
  6. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Can I change my stream to study B.Tech Computer after completing Diploma Electrical?
  8. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E./B.Tech in IIT being a Medical Electronics Diploma student? Possibility to change stream into Computer Science Engineering?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  10. Is it possible to change the stream after diploma engineering?
  11. Which stream of Diploma is best between Electrical and Electrical & Electronics?
  12. Is it possible to to change my education stream after registration?
  13. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  15. Can I change the branch in engineering as computer science after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  18. Can I change my stream to Civil Engineering after completion of 1st year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MANUU, Darbhanga?
24th November 2016, 06:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?

I am sorry to say that there is no such provision for it. You cannot shift your stream from one to another in between the course.

However, if you want to get admission in Diploma in Electronics course, you will have to get admission in the course from the very beginning
24th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?

Yes, it is possible to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics after completion of your 12th standard. If you have taken admission through entrance examination counselling process then, you can't change your stream unless if there is second counselling held. If you have taken admission through management quota then, you can contact your college administration and change your stream for pursuing Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?