22nd October 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

How to download application form for B.Ed course of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University?

Hello Everyone,
I want to know that how can I download B.Ed application form in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University? Please help me to get the form download.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a B.Ed application form for Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Urdu Open University?
  2. Admission procedure to study B.Ed in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University? -- [New]
  3. Which is better college to study B.Tech among Techno India and Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology?
  4. PG courses to take up cancer research in molecular oncology as career?
  5. Where to get the forms for Maulana Azad Medical College? When will the forms be available?
  6. How to do B.Ed in any NCTE approved institute in West Bengal?
  7. B.Ed Entrance date of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  8. After B.Tech should I prepare GATE through coaching or do job from campus placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much stipend will be given for internship at Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?
  10. What's the procedure for an online application for AIIMS entrance exam? How may I get information about other premedical entrance tests for other colleges like Kasturba or Maulana Azad Medical college?
  11. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  12. Can I get admission in Maulana Azad Medical College?
  13. From where to get application prospectus for Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi and St Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  14. How to get admission in B.Ed in MDU course?
  15. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  16. Will I get MANIT Bhopal? I have scored 200 in EEE Architecture
  17. What is the examination date for BA 1 year Mumbai, Maulana Azad College?
  18. Best colleges in Hyderabad for doing MBA through distance?

5th December 2016, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to download application form for B.Ed course of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University?

There is no way to download the application form. All you have to do is fill the application online through the official website and pay the application fee online or generate challan. Take print out of filled application after submitting and send the application with all the relevant documents.

You can also get the offline form from university campus and fill through your pen, if you are not good at computers or don't know about internet.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?