13th September 2019, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change stream after registration in class 11th?

Can I change my stream in class 11? I have selected Pre Engineering but now I want to take transfer from Engineering to Computer science. So, can I change my stream after registration in class 11th?

23rd September 2020, 10:15 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Possibility to change stream after registration in class 11th?

In 11 and 12 standard you usually choose streams like science ,arts and commerce.
According to your question you will be able to change your subjects if the alternative is available
You can even change the stream to arts and commerce as you have selected science in your 11 standard
30th September 2020, 05:03 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Possibility to change stream after registration in class 11th?

You can change the stream from, say, science to commerce only during class 11 standard. But that's eligible for certain period of time at the beginning. Your school authority would have made notifications regarding the time period during which you can do it. Better contact your school for further information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?