24th March 2012, 01:18 PM
lakk 28

Can I change my stream in class 12th after passing class 11th? I have science stream and now I want to take humanities with maths

can i change my stream in class 12th..after passing class 11th?? i have science nd i want to take humanities with maths..is it possible..??
plss let me know fast

8th April 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my stream in class 12th after passing class 11th? I have science stream and now I want to take humanities with maths

how can i change stream after 11th?
20th June 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my stream in class 12th after passing class 11th? I have science stream and now I want to take humanities with maths

can i get maths with humanities..??
21st July 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i do CA after completing b.tech
8th October 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

will there be any problems if i change from science to commerce in class 12?
13th March 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

can i change my subjects in class 12th...i m a pcm student and wnat to change it to commerce
13th March 2013, 07:41 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

I dont think that it is possible in most of the schools.....but still you may try.....
most schools may offer change of one subject at most......
you can contact your teachers......
all the best
13th March 2013, 08:06 PM
nsravali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get maths with humanities..??
if u r interested in maths and humanities u can change. but u think and analyze yourself whether u can cover up the syllabus or not since most of the basics for 12th standard would have been discussed in 11th. so think urself and carry on. all the best
6th April 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

can i change my stream from non-med to commerce in 12th class?
30th January 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

can i change my school in class 12th
25th February 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

can i change my stream from humanities to science in class 12 after passing class11.
24th May 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i have taken pcbm in class 11 can i change it to pcm in class 12 and if i keep pcmb with me then can i take computer as my fifth subject instead of physical education??
7th April 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i am a biology student and i want change my subject and want to take humanities so should i take it if there will be any problem please suggest me fast
9th April 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR. I HAVE DETAINED IN CLASS XI IN SCIENCE STREAM. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO HUMANITIES IN 12TH CLASS IN CBSE BOARD. AKASH BHARDWAJ
25th November 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i move from medical to non medical in 12th class after passing 11th in cbse board give me answer quickly and efficient
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?