30th June 2019, 12:47 PM
Sunimol T John

Possibility to do B.Ed in English after completing B.Ed in Mathematics?

I am working in an aided school in Kerala as Vice Principal. I have degree and B.Ed in Mathematics and MA in English from Mahatma Gandhi & Madurai Kamaraj University respectively. I have 25 years of teaching experience and 1.3 months as Vice Principal. Now I want a B.Ed degree in English for promotion as Principal. Is there any provision to take a second B.Ed degree from IGNOU?

11th June 2023, 09:51 AM
eduking

Default Re: Possibility to do B.Ed in English after completing B.Ed in Mathematics?

You can surely get admission in B.Ed English at IGNOU because you have studied all your degree courses in English medium plus you have an M.A degree in English. You also fulfill the teaching experience criteria for B.Ed admission at IGNOU. Hence, you are surely eligible for it.

You can apply for admission in January or July at IGNOU. The course will be in distance mode and has approval from UGC DEC. According to your qualifications, there shouldn't be any problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?