16th January 2020, 07:23 AM
Prakrati Sharma mahere

Possibility to do B.Tech after Diploma in Learning Education?

Hello, after completing my 10th Board exams I did Diploma in Learning Education and now I wish to do B.Tech. Am I eligible for it? Will I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech on the basis of this Diploma?

18th January 2020, 05:42 PM
maniraut23

Default Re: Possibility to do B.Tech after Diploma in Learning Education?

Ok to take an admission in B.Tech , you should have Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50% mark.

After completing Diploma in Education, you have numerous options in the field of teaching and education.
18th January 2020, 07:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot persue B.Tech after Diploma in Learning Education because in order to pursue BTech the candidate should have minimum educational qualification of 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as main subjects or Diploma in Engineering.
18th January 2020, 08:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue B.Tech, the aspirant should have done 10 + 2 with PCM stream or diploma in Engineering from a recognised board.
Therefore, you are not eligible to pursue BTech after diploma in learning education.
18th January 2020, 09:50 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get admission directly to 2nd Year of B.Tech on the basis of Diploma in Learning Education.

As per rules, you should be granted admission in B.Tech second year in specific branch on the basis of the Diploma course of specific branch that you have pursued.

Since, Diploma in Learning Education is not a technical Diploma course. So, you won't get lateral entry (2nd year admission) in B.Tech course.
18th January 2020, 11:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join BTech program after completing polytechnic in the diploma engineering.
You can take admission in BTech through two examinations.
One is through lateral entry entrance examination and other is engineering entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?