18th May 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do M.Tech and B.Ed simultaneously?

Can I do B.Ed and M.Tech after completing my Bachelor's degree in Engineering? Is this possible? Like, is it possible to start with M.Tech via regular mode and join B.Ed simultaneously via distance mode of education?

19th May 2020, 01:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do M.Tech and B.Ed simultaneously?

---- No, it is not possible to pursue two courses simultaneously.
You should definitely opt for M.Tech courses after B.Tech course.

That will be more beneficial for you to persue M. Tech.

19th May 2020, 06:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

More than one regular degrees cannot be obtained simultaneously from same or different universities.
But there's no such restriction if you are pursuing any degree in private or correspondence basis.
B.Ed is 2 years full time course and M.Tech is also a full time course so, you cannot pursue another regular degrees simultaneously.

19th May 2020, 09:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to pursue both Master of Technology course and Bachelor of Education course.

1. The year of registration cannot be same for both course. General rule is that there must be one year gap. You can pursue M.Tech in regular mode and B.Ed in distance mode.

2. The minimum academic qualification required for Bachelor of Education qualification is minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

22nd May 2020, 12:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

---- No, it is not possible to pursue two different courses at same time.
At one time you are allowed to pursue only one course and after completion of that you can pursue another course.

---- After B.Tech you should pursue M.Tech course because that will be more suitable for you in the future rather than doing B.Ed.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?